- Students should keep in mind that reading make a full man. They should all develop the habit of reading not flying from book to book, but systematically and thoughtfully of reading suggested books on different subject and storing them up carefully in their memory. This way the information will be extensive, accurate and useful.
- No talking is permitted in the library except on business with the librarian. This also should be done in a low voice.
- Students may borrow one book at a time for a period upto one week from the library. Any book not required by another person may be reissued for further one week.
- Certain books, magazines are available for reference in the library only. They are not to be taken home.
- Books, periodicals, magazines, etc should be treated with care both in and out of the library. No writing ink blots, torn pages, marks and the lines in the books are tolerated.
- Books are issued on the understanding that they are only to be read by persons to whom they are issued and not given to others whether of school or or to outsiders.
any student who break the above rules will have to pay the fine or the cost of the lost and damaged books.